Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I've been busy with Jewelry!


Hello and Happy New Year! I've been away for so long! I keep making promises to myself to blog regularly but it hasn't panned out as of yet. I've been photographing jewelry (product photography) almost exclusively lately. The work is enjoyable and I get to be creative sometimes with layouts. It can be nice to work with something that you can literally place in the correct "pose" with your hands. I would like to work in portraiture more regularly, but I'm not going to complain about any business coming my way! I hope to continue to grow as a photographer this year. I'd like to think that the quality of my images has improved since the first post in this blog, and I am working every day to continue improving my images and having the finished photos look uniform and professional. Below you will see some of my most recent work with Jewelry, I hope you enjoy!

If you are a jewelry designer or know someone who works with jewelry or other hand-crafted items, feel free to message me concerning rates for product photography. I have photographed for clients big and small, from online boutiques to Etsy shop owners making each piece by hand. I can work with most budgets, and am eager to grow my business and contacts. Thank you for stopping by!








This photo of stacked bracelets is one of my favorite recent images. Thanks again for stopping by my blog, whether a google search, my Etsy shop, or facebook sent you this way - I appreciate every visitor and hope that your curiosity was sparked enough to drop by again. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,It an amazing post you have published here. I have seen your post carefully and liked it. Hope that you will share such effective post regularly. Thanks for sharing your best blog post.
    Product Photo Editing service

    ReplyDelete