Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone, I hope that everyone has an enjoyable day whether or not they believe in celebrating. I know that the validity of the holiday comes into question (especially with those of us who have spent Valentine's Day alone). I agree - at least in part - with those that feel that love, in all its forms, should be celebrated every day and not just on February 14th. I myself have never had a "good" Valentine's Day, never one that I would think of fondly. This year I plan to go out to dinner with my Valentine and just enjoy a relaxed evening together, nothing fancy.




In the spirit of the day I have decided to again share one of my favorite shoots, a bowling alley themed engagement session. This couple loved bowling together and wanted their announcements to speak about who they were as a couple. They were really easy to work with and their natural chemistry translated excellently on camera. I really enjoy this approach to engagement photography, an effort to truly represent each unique couple and either highlight shared interests or emulate the theme of their coming wedding. These shoots can get really creative, and are always fun.

I imagine some of you may even be planning to go bowling today. Enjoy yourselves and whoever you spend the day with, whether its family, friends, someone special or yourself. Have fun today!

More photos from this shoot can be seen here.



 If you are interested in an Engagement Session, whether or not you are looking for a specific theme, feel free to contact me through any of the sites I have listed on tabs at the top of this blog. I can work with most budgets and look forward to hearing from you, even if its just a comment about some of my past work. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment