Friday, October 5, 2012

Themed Engagement Photography

I found these photos here. I would love to do a themed engagement shoot like this! I've actually seen a lot of zombie engagement shoots lately, but this one is especially good. The movement in the photos really adds to the cinematic quality.


Here is another themed shoot that I really love. It's a parody of the extremely popular balloon engagement shoots. I really dig the contrast of the overly bright orange balloon against the greys and greens in the rest of the photo. I'm also a sucker for reflections! Unfortunately I saved this photo onto my desktop about a week ago and now I can't seem to find where it originated from, if you know where the photo below can be found online please leave a comment about it. I really want to give credit where it is due.


I really love cinematic engagement shoots, can you imagine a "the Thing" engagement, or an "IT" engagement shoot. It could be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment