Friday, October 5, 2012

New Listing on Etsy

8" x 10" print, Untitled.


This is my fifth listing on Etsy and the first 8" x 10" print I'm selling. This photo was taken in Apple Valley (Applevalley?) in what was toted as being the downtown area. I have never seen such a financially depressed downtown anywhere I have traveled. For every one shop that was open there were maybe four empty store-fronts. This sign was over a long-closed pharmacy, I was struck immediately by the brown and orange paint against the blue sky. Everything about it appealed to me; from the texture of the rain washed paint to the somehow still intact light bulbs. I'm experimenting with listing an 8" x 10" print, we'll see how it does! See the actual listing on Etsy is here.

Read the first post where this photo appears on my blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment